Instaplay™ Digital Message Repeaters broadcast voice alert messages when one of its Control Inputs detects a contact closure.
Models are available with 4, 8, or 16 Control Inputs. The installer can control the mode of operation for message queuing, canceling, or prioritizing, so that the Instaplay
is tailored to the specific application -- whether the application is an industrial, commercial, hospital, kiosk (e.g., museum exhibit), or retail environment. Instaplay message repeaters
are ideal for emergency voice evacuation and annunciator systems.
- Multiple Audio Output Channels - Messages can be directed to any combination of available audio output channels. The audio output channel(s) can be activated by a playlist, with DTMF commands (Local or Remote), from an RS-232 Serial Port, or from an Ethernet Port.
- Multiple Programmable Relays - Up to 8 internal relays can be controlled from playlists, with DTMF commands (Local or Remote), from an RS-232 Serial Port, or from an Ethernet Port. With a second relay, two Instaplays can communicate with eachother to queue up to 30 physical Control Input activations.
- Telephone Control - By connecting Instaplay to a standard analog telephone line, remote recording, programming, and status reporting can be accomplished from any location with telephone or cellular service. Various security options determine how Instaplay will respond to incoming calls, which can include a Customer-defined greeting.
- Telephone Control with Auto-Dialer - Telephone Control with AutoDialer allows for both incoming and outgoing calls. In addition to allowing a user to remotely connect to and control Instaplay, this option allows Instaplay to initiate outgoing calls to inform remote users of critical conditions.
- Scheduler - On a daily, weekly, or hourly basis, Playlists can be scheduled 365 days a year. Scheduled entries and contact closure requests can be combined and inter-mixed on a relative priority basis to determine which event should take precedence. By utilizing Instaplay's Scheduler option, various playlist activities can be scheduled to occur automatically. These playlist activities can include playing messages, triggering Control Inputs, activating relays, changing the audio output volumes, enabling audio output channels and more.
- Serial Link - An RS-232 Serial Link allows communication between Instaplay and a personal computer. Individual commands can be executed or a file containing commands can be sent from the PC. For example, playlists can be created on the PC and downloaded to the Instaplay.
- Serial Link with Virtual Control Inputs - With this option, up to 128 virtual control inputs can be activated by a computer or PLC over Instaplay's serial port.
- Network - An RJ-45 connector on Instaplay allows Ethernet communication using ASCII commands to control Instaplay, generate reports, and download playlists and schedules from your desktop. Virtual Control Inputs can even be activated from a PLC.
- Radio Control - Two-way radio control allows remote recording, programming, and status reporting on any individual Instaplay within broadcast range.
- Push-to-Talk Mic Connector - Instaplay's standard 3-pin XLR mic connector can be replaced with a 5-pin connector to enable a live broadcast that will override any triggered or scheduled announcements.
Our reputation for reliability is unsurpassed, providing over two decades of uninterrupted service in worldwide locations. Please send us an e-mail or call us with any questions you may have.
Instaplay Commercial Models
IP4-FA03, IP8-FA03, IP16-FA03, IP4-FA06, IP8-FA06, IP16-FA06, IP4-FA12, IP8-FA12, IP16-FA12,
IP4-FA18, IP8-FA18, IP16-FA18, IP4-FA30, IP8-FA30, IP16-FA30, IP4-FA48, IP8-FA48, IP16-FA48,
IP4-FA90, IP8-FA90, IP16-FA90, IP4-FA180, IP8-FA180, IP16-FA180
Instaplay Plus Models
IP4-FC03, IP8-FC03, IP16-FC03, IP4-FC06, IP8-FC06, IP16-FC06, IP4-FC12, IP8-FC12, IP16-FC12,
IP4-FC18, IP8-FC18, IP16-FC18, IP4-FC30, IP8-FC30, IP16-FC30, IP4-FC40, IP8-FC40, IP16-FC40,
IP4-FC90, IP8-FC90, IP16-FC90
Instaplay Deluxe Models
IP4-FD03, IP8-FD03, IP16-FD03, IP4-FD06, IP8-FD06, IP16-FD06, IP4-FD09, IP8-FD09, IP16-FD09,
IP4-FD20, IP8-FD20, IP16-FD20, IP4-FD30, IP8-FD30, IP16-FD30, IP4-FD45, IP8-FD45, IP16-FD45